Thursday, April 1, 2010

Reach the Beach!


Please help me raise money for the American Lung Association in memory of my grandmother Betty Vaughan. Yes, she is so beautiful sitting gracefully with her cigarette and her desinger clothes, but little did she know there was a price to pay. At the young age of 61 she lost her battle with Lung Cancer.

I will be participating in the Reach the Beach fundraising campaign and will be cycling 80 miles from Newberg to Pacific City. You can help me by making a donation to my ride and the American Lung Association and help raise money to save lives by improving lung health and preventing lung disease.

Please click the link below to access my web page and make a donation

http://action.lungusa.org/site/TR/BikeTrek/ALAMP_Mountain_Pacific?px=4177787&pg=personal&fr_id=1630


Thanks!
Victoria